Saturday, November 17, 2012

It Is Now No Longer In My Possession...

...after having given it away.

That said, watched Iron Sky today. It was ok, but not "excelsior" class, even given the (f)indieness of the film. The making-of featurette and behind the scenes stuff were pretty interesting.

I think my main objection was the cartooniness of certain aspects of the movie -- which, I know, is an odd objection to have considering it's a movie about moon Nazis. The most egregious sticker-in-my-craw was the treatment of the black character as Buffoony McSexobject.

In the film's favor, a) they depicted Mooseburgers as Hitler with a different address, and b) they did a cool Downfall parody:

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged