Tuesday, September 18, 2012

There He Goes Again

"Hello, human diary. It is I, Mitt Romney, your better.

...

I am not sure what precisely the current issue is, but it seems to revolve around one of my many meetings with fellow wealth units. I was explaining the difficulties of promoting my policies vis-a-vis lowering taxes on wealthy Americans, and happened to mention that most commoners were lazy slackabouts who hardly earned any money at all, and who were therefore ignorant of the plight of the wealthy. I do not believe any of this is new information."

-- Hunter in The Chronicles of Mitt: Sept 18, 2012 on DailyKOS



==============

UPDATE:

Romney's campaign 11 million in debt. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

==============

UPDATER:

"The man makes George W. Bush sound like Pericles."

and

"I'm Mitt Romney, bitches, and I'm all you got left."

-- Charles P. Pierce in The Comeback Speech Romney Should Be Giving on The Politics Blog

==============

UPDATEST:

"ESTOP SUCKING ON THE GOVERNMENT CHICHI, ITS GETTING SORE AND ESTRETCH MARKS"

-- Mexican Mitt Romneez

==============

UPDATISSIMO:

"Mitt Romney is a thin-skinned, petty, mean-spirited child kicking his feet about the losers who think they’re entitled to eat."

-- Sarah Jones in Mitt Romney is Money Boo Boo: An Angry Child Full of Self Pity and Contempt on PoliticsUSA

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged