Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Gr....ew.

Santorum with his finger on the pulse, as always. Via TheImmoralMinority.

Sorry it's been so long, O My Readership, if any a' youse still there. Tha new job is a much happier circumstance, but I find myself with fewer opps to write. And by fewer, I mean none.

That said, I've been plowing through The Boilerplate Rhino, and am enjoying it immensely -- particularly the bit about rattlesnake roundups and non-splat cats.

What have y'all been up to?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you!

0>w/hole>1 said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks!

Jackie2 said...

been missing you on the Forum... :) Am glad you are ok!

Anonymous said...

ME to come back to the flats.
MemphisNY

0>w/hole>1 said...

Thanks, guys. I'll see if I can pop in soon...

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged