Thursday, July 7, 2011

That's Why They're Called "The Poor"

And in other news, Senator Orrin Hatch is now campaigning to be the next Sheriff of Nottingham.



=============

UPDATE:

And when Jim Demint says he'd be ok with "serious disruptions in the economy" what he means is "I got mine, so f*ck all y'all."

That just p*sses me off. "Serious disruptions in the economy" is tiny-d*ck talk for "25% unemployment and a decade-long recession for folks that aren't me" or similar. But it's good to know the Jim Demint's okay with that.

Jack*ss.

You know what I'd be okay with? Jim Demint developing catastrophic sphincter failure. I mean, sure it'd be a sacrifice, especially for folks stuck on an elevator with him, but I'm willing to see it through in order to use his failing kidneys and tighty-no-longer-whiteys "as a point of leverage."

....

C*ck.

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged