Monday, November 9, 2009

A Singularity of Stupid

Dick Armey needs about 30 minutes on an ass-kicking machine. Quoth ThinkProgress:

"Armey also recently told the New York Times that the “largest empirical problem we have in health care today is too many people are too overinsured.”"

That is one of the most absurd things I ever read, and I used to read Chick tracts in my barber's office. You'd have to be the dumbest SOB on the face of the planet to believe that.

==========

UPDATE:

Jiminy Christmas. Although less stupid, we're talking a Neutron Star level of dumb-ass density, as opposed to the above's Black Hole:

"You're absolutely right. I mean I've been in the room and [white Republicans have] been scared of me," Steele said. "I'm like, 'I'm on your side' and so I can imagine going out there and talking to someone like you, you know, [say] 'I'll listen.' And they're like, 'Well.'"
-- RNC Chair Michael Steele, in response to NewsOne's Washington Watch on Sunday host Roland Martin, as quoted in "Steele: White Republicans Are 'Scared Of Me'", on TPM.

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged