Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quote of the Day

"Barbara it is impossible to say what will happen in 2012 because it’s going to happen in 2012."
-- Wonkette imitating Mooseburgers in Barbara Walters interview. Or possibly they're just straight-quoting Palin; you'd have to pay me some long green, or at least assure me of chuckles galore before I voluntarily listen to ol' Crazy-Neighbor-Lady smarm it up.

==========

UPDATE:

Well, ok. *This* is the quote of the day:

"'Like a lot of people, as soon as I got my copy of Sarah Palin’s “Going Rogue,” I immediately thought of the German literary critic Hans Robert Jauss.'

Why, yes. I bet the majority of the folks who buy Sarah Palin’s book immediately think of Hans Robert Jauss."
-- BalloonJuice, on Matt Continetti saying ridiculous things about Mooseburgers' book over at the decrepit decaying corpse of the Washington Post

Can you say that? "Decrepit decaying corpse"? Or is that a tautology? And who is this Jauss person of which you speak?

==========

UPDATER:

More (in)Continetti from Wonkette.

What a loon.

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged