Friday, November 13, 2009

Petty Petty Bo-Betty

There's a clip from Mooseburgers' bag'o'drivel over on Ambinder.

In general, the clip painted Palin as a highschool "mean girl" (link NSFW). She passive-agressively calls Nicolle Wallace a sad sack, and labels Couric as having "low self-esteem" -- using the cutsey trick of having the insult come out of Wallace's mouth.

Who even *says* "low self esteem" except high school guidance counselors?

But anyways, this line:

"Whenever I wanted to give a shout-out to the White House's homeland security efforts after 9/11, we were told we couldn't do it."

told me alls I needed to know about her book. Anybody that can use "shout-out" un-ironically in an autobiography is thinking like, and writing for, teenagers.

I mean, *I* might say "shout-out", but I'm being all post-modern and sh*t.

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged