Monday, March 2, 2009

Odds undt Ends

Odds:

* Mills End Park, Portland Oregon: smallest park in the world.

* Big ol' list of cultural milestones. Magna Carta, Declaration of Independence, and now...Peanut Butter Jelly Time.

* Electric City Interlude -- it ain't Sing Along With Mitch, but it's close.

Ends:

* Journalist Arrested In Iran For Buying Bottle Of Wine

* Detroit is in a pickle. I feel like I oughta be helping out in some way. There's school funding sites; I link to one in the upper left nav. What else can be done to help? What kinda help do folks in Detroit *want*?

It's times like this that I wish I had, you know, a readership.

Or, for that matter, lots of cash.

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged