Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Formerly

Conservatize Me: A Lifelong Lefty's Attempt to Love God, Guns, Reagan, and Toby Keith

I suspect I know the author. Or rather, "knew" rather than "know," but "knew" in this context implies deceasement, and I believe the author's still kicking, if not kicking me, personally.

Not that he ever kicked me. That I recall.

Who am I?

What do I do for entertainment on a Saturday afternoon?

=======

[Warning: the lyrics connected to in the links below are not work-safe.]

In other news, I watched portions of Hair the other day. It's more naughty than I had thought it was going to be. I was all set for "let the sun shine in" and then along comes Sodomy and Colored Spade.

I find it humorous that you can order ringtones of the above, though.


========

In other other news, here's Hidden Europe and shallow art.

I was hoping for something more insightful or humorous for the "shallow" link, but I couldn't be bothered to do a more extensive search. Which isn't shallow so much as apathetic, but it kinda fits.

Too. Also.

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged