Friday, November 7, 2008

So, Tex Ma'am -- are you in show business?

I am so tired. I think maybe it's time to go back to reading space.com.

Alaska, you get to have your Governor back, you lucky people, you. For your sake, I hope you send her off to a learning annex of some sort for a couple of courses in basic civics, maybe an economics course or two, and perhaps a refresher on how to get along with others in the workplace. If you had a "science for policymakers" type course, that'd be a plus as well, along with something that covers current events, world politics, and a primer in geography.

Hunh. That's like a semester and a half right there.

I'd recommend business ethics too, but given that y'all may have reelected a convicted felon to the US Senate, I'm not sure if I trust the local standard.

-------

Oh, by the way, Obama won.

No comments:

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News

ScienceNOW

Livescience.com

SPACE.com

The Great Beyond

The Green Life

TPM Idea Lab

 
Blog Directory - Blogged